The EU Cross Border Directive – it’s your entitlement
Trasna is an Irish healthcare service, helping you use your EU entitlement to access state-of the art treatments and hospitals across Europe. We support and guide you through every step of your medical journey. As an EU resident you are entitled to travel to any country in the EU to receive medical treatment.
You pay for your treatment and on your return home the HSE reimburse you up to the amount to would of cost if you had the treatment at home.
Trasna is here to help guide you through every step of your medical journey as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Choices of quality accredited hospitals
- Support in dealing with the hospital and medical teams
- Assistance with all the practical details
- A detailed itinerary for your treatment and care
- Help in claiming your entitlement from the HSE
What we do
- Choices of quality European hospitals and consultants
- Arrangement of approved treatments in quality, internationally accredited hospitals
- Fast access to proven treatment, comfort and convenience in some of the world’s top hospitals
- Dedicated personal care manager to guide you through every step of your medical journey
- Assistance with finance and applying for reimbursement from the HSE
- Advice on travel, accommodation and transfer advice
Trasna will help people to navigate to new choices in healthcare.
We will change lives by giving access to quality hospitals and clinics all over Europe, creating simple customer journeys, reliable support, and help for every step along the way. We will get people off waiting lists. We will guide people to more choices. We will provide people with access to healthcare options that they never knew they had. We will do this with empathy, understanding and a zealous commitment. Because we know that the Trasna experience changes lives for good.